Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rhinebeck and Stuff...

Well I have to say that I am not getting quite as much knitting done as I thought I would...but I did make it to Rhinebeck!!!

I was a first timer to Rhinebeck and I was not disappointed, my only disappointment was that my friend and I didn't plan to spend two days there, it won't happen again!

OMG I saw the most wonderful yarn and the people were quite nice and it was just an experience that I am glad I had. I met a nice group of ladies, who like me had walked the skin off their feet and needed to rest, while sitting and taking a break. I bought yarn, but not too much (I was on my best behavior) and I had some hot (lukewarm) apple cider.

I didn't take alot of pics, because my wonderful IPhone (the smartphone that was quite dumb in Rhinebeck) was not working properly, but I did take a few and I will post them a little later. All in all though I had a great time. Next year it will be a girl's weekend get together...I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment