Tuesday, February 23, 2010

So many patterns...so little time

OMG have you guys seen the gazillion of patterns that are available for knitting and crocheting? And I am just talking about the free ones!

I have a confession as much as I LOVE to knit, the only time I really get to knit is on the train to and from work. When I get home, aside from the everyday things like, dinner and daughter time and getting ready for the next day and laundry and husband time; I sign onto Ravelry and then I am on for hours just looking and <3ing patterns that I really wanna make. Like there is always someone having a baby, or a birthday or some big event. How often do you really get to knit something for yourself? I RARELY get to knit something for myself and I forced myself to knit something for me...it was a Black Mmmmmmalabrigo hat OOOOOOOOOOOwee...except I made it too big and haven't had the time to go back and fix it. UGH! My sister, daughter and granddaughter have nice warm heads and mine...Ah well!

I am currently working on 2 buntings, a hat and scarf set for my grandmother, a set of fingerless or convertible (not sure which yet) mitts, and a hat for my husband...but there are soo many wonderful patterns out there that I just wanna go work in a yarn store so I can have more knitting time...am I the only one? I saw a cartoon that said "My job is interfering with my knitting"...LOL but I am thankful for the interference because it funds my knitting addiction.

Oh well talk to all you Precious Purls later...smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment