Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wassup


OK so I started this blog and I wasn't sure what to write about, so I checked out other blogs and I am gonna attempt to do my thing on dis here blog..LOL

I am knitting a bunting for my stepdaughter's soon to be born baby (see pic on right). I am also preparing to teach a girl scout troop how to knit with a knitting buddy of mine. I am really excited about that I think every young lady should know how to do something that will bring her extra money when and/or if she ever needs to.

So I gave up buying yarn for Lent and when I tell you I didn't realize how much I was gonna miss it...whoa. It doesn't help that my husband keeps teasing me...I WILL get him back!

Anyway, talk to you guys later. Oh yeah check out Ravelry if you are not already a member it's a really cool place for knitters and crocheters to hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment